Dragonchampion's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :)

2 posters

Go down

I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :) Empty I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :)

Post  xtreme-one Tue May 12, 2009 10:51 pm

I started playing TWOT, and thought it was a sweet campain Smile
but I had an recomendation with the graphics: when I use the knife with the solder, captian.. ect ect. its more like they charge the person not swing something. im not sure if this is on purpose but it was kinda noticeable.
also I noticed that the shotgun dude is melee not range??? it also does the charge thing that the solder does.
I hope this helps and gl with TWOT Dragon Smile

xtreme-one
New Recruit
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :) Empty Re: I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :)

Post  Dragonchampion Wed May 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Until the knife pics are made, that unfortunately will happen. As for the Shotgun's melee range, I thought it would make more sense, as Shotguns are more powerful in short range than far ranged. As for the Shotgunner charging, I will have to figure out something for that.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :) Left_bar_bleue0/100I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

http://CL@chadloomis.com

Back to top Go down

I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :) Empty Re: I hav an idea with the graphics of the game :)

Post  xtreme-one Fri May 15, 2009 9:21 am

ok thats what I figured on the knife. thanks

xtreme-one
New Recruit
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down