Dragonchampion's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonchampion Chronicles RPG Rules

Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles RPG Rules Empty The Dragonchampion Chronicles RPG Rules

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 am

You must apply for a character card, like mine under my avatar and info. Next, you have to follow these rules:

ONLY mess with your character card when I tell you. Most of the time, I will do it. If you mess with it without permission, that is considered cheating and you will suffer a penalty.

Next, you need to understand that you need to be on at least once a day. This I will do, and unless there is an emergency, I will be on at least once a day.

Finally, I want you to know the fantasy world you will be in will have people, items, and much more. Each choice could change your fate in this game.

And, just so you know, when I ask for you to roll the dice, there is a new drop-down menu when you post a post under the message. This is where you roll the dice. NOTE! If you edit your message, this will reroll the dice, and this will be considered cheating!

Get ready for the adventure of your life!
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
The Dragonchampion Chronicles RPG Rules Left_bar_bleue0/100The Dragonchampion Chronicles RPG Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

http://CL@chadloomis.com

Back to top Go down