Dragonchampion's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin Empty The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:17 pm

You need to choose your race and class:

Races

Elf: Ranged and Magic
Demon: Melee (They just look like elves with blood-red eyes)
Human: Well-Rounded

Next is Specialty:

Archery
Magic
Melee

Next is your element:

Fire
Water
Wind
Earth
Light
Dark
Thunder
Divine

After you choose, I will update your character cards, and you will begin!
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin Left_bar_bleue0/100The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

http://CL@chadloomis.com

Back to top Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin Empty Re: The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:21 am

Human, Melee, Wind
(since he is a human will he be able to use light magic/archery?)
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin Left_bar_bleue0/100The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

Back to top Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin Empty Re: The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Windkin

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 am

Archery yes, light magic no. You are a wind element.

It begins...

You find yourself in the capitol city of the humans, Anderrach. The huslte and bustle of the city consumes your ears, and the Oder guards patrol around you. There are many different types of stalls here, ranging from food to weapons of any size and shape imaginable.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 am

I walk to a tavern in search of a quest.
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 pm

You head into the tavern, and sit down at a table. Soon, you hear a pair of elves nearby:

"We need one more good elf to take on the trip to the Dragonmaster's Keep. The pirates have gotten worse lately, and We need one more person to have a full set of soldiers aboard."
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:05 pm

I walk up to them slowly, when im close enough i say "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, Ive been looking for some work and im not too shabby with a sword or bow. I am willing to accompany you on your journey if the price is right"
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:06 pm

The pay is 100 coins, but the danger is pretty high. The pirates could kill you, son. If you want to help, come at sundown.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 pm

I ask him for the location and the minor details involving the job and once they are given to me i leave. Next i go to a armor/weapon vendor and check what is available for purchase.
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:19 pm

The job is simple: You must protect the ship as it delivers supplies to the Dragonmaster's Keep. There has been some trouble with pirates killing crews recently, and we want a full set of soldiers aboard. You will be working alongside 19 other men.

You walk towards the Weapons stand after leaving, when suddenly, a scent of cool. cold wind enters your nostrils, A few seconds later, a dragon, its scales as green as emeralds, flies over the city. "Theridan is back!" You hear someone say. Theridan lands in the center of the city, and he coughs up a goblet of silver dragon's blood.

"My mate, Jeria, is being attacked by... pirates... She...needs help... I can take one... person on... my back... but the rest... have to walk..."

Theridan turns too you, and coughs up another blotch of blood. "You... have an air of destiny about you... Climb on my back..."
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:21 pm

I mount the dragon and as he takes off i press him for details.
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:22 pm

"The pirates attacked a few minutes ago, while I was out hunting. They surrounded and began torturing my mate. As she is with eggs, she cannot fight, or she will die, along with our dragonlings. They will kill her or worse if they manage to take her onto thier ship. I hope the Dragonmasters can help us; I sent them a message before I went for help in the town."
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:27 pm

"How many pirates are we facing?" i ask as i pull out my bow, nock the string with a arrow, while urging the dragon to fly to the encounter.
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 pm

"fifteen to twenty. They mobbed her with pikes and arrows, so we are going to have to go in quietly."

Suddenly, a roar shook the air around you, and you spy a trio of dragons heading towards you.

"The Dragonmasters have come! Hang on, I will fly next to them."

Theridan speeds up, almost knocking you off, and flies next to the Dragonmasters. Yoy see the three dragons are being ridden by two elves and a human.

"Theridan! We have come to help! Those pirates have gotten some help from a band of rogue elves, and they now number about fifty. You! Human! Are you trained to use that bow?"

You nodd, and the leader says,

"Attack from the sky. Our dragons will help you and Theridan, and we will attack from the ground."

The dragons nodded, and the three Dragonmasters jumped off, much to your suprise, and landed safely on one knee on the ground five hundred feet below. The leader waves to you, and you wave back, and you see the pirates' encampment, for they have cut down and burned a portion of the forest.

You notch an arrow, and fire it at the pirates.

Height bonus: x10 multiplier.

The attack instantly kills one of the pirates, and you begin shooting arrow after arrow into the midst of the pirates. The dragons breathe a steady stream of fire, two breathing blue fire, Theridan breathing green, and one breathing purple. The sneak attack decimates the pirates, but then the rogue elves show up, and fire. Their shots injure the violet dragon, and just barely miss impaling you. Suddenly, the Dragonmasters charge out of the forest, slashing ans hacking through elves. Without thinking, you jump off the back of Theridan to help. Clapping your hands, a tornado appears in the sky, whick bears you softly to the ground. You land, and blast another few rogues with a wind blast, and run over to Jeria. Her massive form was lying calmly in the dirt alongside you, and she whimpers as you rub her scales gently. Suddenly, you hear a TWANG, and turn around. Insantly, time seems to slow, and you do the one thing you can do, throw yourself in from of the arrow. The arrow sinks into your chest with a sickening THWUCK! and you collapse to the ground. The last thing you hear is the death-cry of the last of the rogue elves.

You open your eyes to see yourself in the midst of many faces. You also notice that you are sitting in the center of a clutch of eggs. You start to get up, but the pain in your chest is too great. "Calm, little one. You actions have saved my life, and for that, I can never tahnk you enough. I will protect you until your wounds heal. Jeria says, her tail curling up around you and the eggs. You are dubstruck. You have made a freind! Yopu see that Theridan is gone, probably out hunting again, and the Dragonmasters and thier dragons were cleaning up the corpses from the battle. "My eggs would not be here right now if it wasn't for you. You r lung was puncture when the arrow hit you, and you should be dead, but I managed to give you thew one thing I could; I attacked your soul to one of my dragonlings, Ivory. She will hatch in three days, and she will forever be your companion." Keria uses her nose to gently nude a beautifl emerald-colored egg to you, and you carefully put it in your pack.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRAGONMASTER CONVERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!LEVEL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choose what you want to level up:

Strength, Magic, Dexterity, or Agility.

Last edited by Dragonchampion on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Lol i thought i was a human... Anyways whats the difference between dex and agil?
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am

Dex is Archery, AGility is speed.

Also, you are not human any more; you are a Dragonmaster!
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:15 am

Ahh... Put it into Dex, By the way how many days/ hours was my character unconscious and when will he be fit enough to go around and adventure once more?
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 am

After a day of being watched and cared for by Jeria, you regretfully have to be on your way. The Dragonmasters agree to take you to the Dragonmaster's Keep, to begin your training of the ways of the Dragonmasters.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:34 am

Continue...
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:49 am

The Dragonmasters take you into the Keep, and soon you fins that you are not the only one who is a human. After you are introduced to the other student, you are placed next to three other Wind elementals, and the class began.

"Magic is a common thing in this world. It is a form of energy that we pull from our soul. Magic is not nearly as powerful is a user's Soul Energy is depleted, and as such, is not advised, for if you use magic when your Soul Energy is depleted, your spells do half damage!

Now, some simple spells are included in your brain as an elental; all that is required is to think them. However, for true mastery, to create advanced spells, you need the spellword. Spellwords atr nothing but a way to make your Soul Energy charge, and so are used and needed for powerful spells."

After class, another Wind user walks up to you. "That was boring, huh?"
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 am

I dont know this stuff might be useful later.
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm

"Yeah, you may be right" The kid says. "I'm Hyrion. I became a Dragonmaster a month ago, and my family sent me here. It's really nice here; I don't get picked on much, and Windserpent is a kind friend."

Almost of cue, Hyrion's dragon, Windserpent, landed in front of you. "Hello! I'm Windserpent! Are you someone I can eat?"

Hyrion laughed. "Stop fooling, Wind. He's a friend."

Suddenly, Hyrion froze. Coming from the Darkness Tower was a trio of young elves, led by a Demon. "Well well well. If it isn't Jerkion." The leader says. "Hand over your blade, or me and Midnight will crush you and your pathetic dragon." "But, Tynon, I just got his blade! I have no more money to get any more- you have seen to that!"

"I don't care! Fork over the blade! The last one I borrowed from you broke while I was playing darts with it."

"But, Tynon!"

"That's it, twerp! I warned you!"

Tynon drew a long, thin black blade, and pinted it at Hyrion. "I challenge you to a duel."

Immediately, the courtyard changed. A long circle appeared, and then became a half-sphere, pulsing with a blue light. Windserpent roared in outrage, but Tynon's dragon, Midnight, pinned him to the ground. Then, Tynon turned to you.

"What do you want, human?" He says, with obvious disdain.

Suddenly, another Demon appears, his robes made of red material. He enters the bubble, and then studies the two of you for a moment.

Last edited by Dragonchampion on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Flameslash's is now merged with Windkin's; this is now a dual story. Whoever is on makes the desicions for both of you, and as such, you both get experience.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  windkin Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:57 pm

I tell the guy to leave Hyrion alone, if he wants to mess with him he has to go through me first, and bow always beats blade i say as i unhook the bowstring from my back.
windkin
windkin
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 am

You prep an arrow, and suddenly, the duel begins. Tynon charges at Hyrion, his blade wickedly catching the light. Seeing a opening, you fire an arrow and shoot. The arrow catches him in the side, but he keeps on coming. Hyrion blocks the blade with hhis own, and the two become locked in a blade-on-blade duel. You aim an arrow, waiting for them to split, and Hyrion grimaces as Tynon slowly overpowers him.

Suddenly, Flameslash jumps into the fray, throwing several fireballs that Tynon. The fireballs knock him away from Hyrion, and you fire. The arrow goes through his shoulder, causing him to drop his sword. "#^$&!" Tynon curses, and raises his palm. You and Flameslash go back to back, and just a a beam of darkness erupts from his fingertips, a blast of flame, heated by Windkin's air, blasts from your fingers.

The blasts are equally powerful, and no ground is gained or lost, until Hyrion joins the attack, his wind stregthening the fire into almost white-hot density. The flame cuts through the darkness, and hits Tynon in the face.

Immediately, the sphere collapses, and the four of you are standing near each other, fully healed. "This isn't the last time you will hear from me." You see that even with the healing, Tynon has scars where the white-hot fire burned him.

"That's it, break it up." Immediately, the magic teacher the Windkin had just talked to walked out, and walks over to Tynon. "I have told you not to use the dueling arena for bullying! Come with me!"

Tynon is headed off, and his dragon finally releases Windserpent.

Hyrion turns to the two of you. "Thanks. He can make the duels really hurt, and if you hadn't bee here, I'd be in the medical ward."
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:03 am

"I guessed that." i walk off and practice my Axework.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next