Dragonchampion's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash Empty The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:30 am

This is where you will make your choices and the story will be posted. Flameslash begins:

Flameslash descends form the Tiserac mountains, heading deep into the heart of the Demon Territory. Few are seen traveling the well-worn roads leading to the many cities that dot the landscape, and he feels a gentle, cooling breeze blow past his face. However, as he rounds a corner of the path coming close to the forest of Herilan, Flameslash pauses. He seems to sense something in the winds... and it is not good.

Roll 1d6 (one D6) and add your intelligence score. Then tell what you are going to do.

Ex: I post, and get a 3. My Intelligence would bring it up to 239. LOL.

Last edited by Dragonchampion on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash Left_bar_bleue0/100The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

http://CL@chadloomis.com

Back to top Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash Empty Re: The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 pm

The member 'Flameslash' has done the following action : Die Roll

'D6' : 3
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash Left_bar_bleue0/100The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

Back to top Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash Empty Re: The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:02 pm

You sense a trio of bandits ready to attack in the woods. What will you do?
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:03 pm

HAck down a Tree super fast so it lands on them! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:03 pm

The member 'Flameslash' has done the following action : Die Roll

'D6' : 4
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Good guess; this rewuired a Strength roll.

You quickly cut down a large tree with your axe, and it begins to fall. You immediately ignite it with a blast of fire, and it lands on the bandits, killing them instantly.

Bandits x3 Exp (each): 25
EXP INCREASE: 75

You see theat whatever they had in thier packs ins crush along with them. Oh, well. The road continues on to the south to head into a large city, or you can head into the woods. What do you choose?
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:25 pm

The City.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:32 pm

You head into the city, but you find it is eerily quiet. Several houses are boarded up, and it seems that the remaining people avoid the streets, closing their windows as you walk past. Suddenly, a crowd of soldiers pours into the streets wround you, cutting off any means of escape. There are about 20 in all, led by a Demon in silver armor. "What are you doing here, peasant? This area has been placed under martial law by order of Grand Exalted Emperor Demona."
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 pm

"Whoops. I kinda got a bit lost. Sorry. What happened?
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:43 pm

"The Elves have somehow managed to get into the city. They have formed a geurilla band, and are fighting the guards of this town at every turn. Normally, this wouldn't be a threat, but they have assassinated the Governor of this city and burned down the Couthouse. There have even been warnings that they are going to burn down the Legislation Building! We need everyone off the streets, so they do not get hurt. There has been several civilian deaths already, and I would hate to have another. Would you be interested in join our search for the base camp of the elves? I will pay you 250 Coins and a full suit of Demon Armor."
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

"Combat? I'm in!!!" Twisted Evil
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 am

"Excellent. I am taking a small quad to the slums. I need you to lead three of my soldiers into the sewers; We think they may be hiding there." You nod, and three soldiers salute and hand you red Demon's Armor. (Defence -12, No Attack) "You will be paid when the job is finished, and as an added bonus, I will throw in 100 coins for each Elf's weapon you bring me." You and your men head into the sewers, and soon find yourself overpowered by a sickly smell of rot and decay. You are in a drainage chamber, with a large drain in the center of the room, and a small door on the other side. The drain looks old and rusty, and seems odd, somehow. Roll intelligence.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:12 am

I can't.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:45 am

Well, You have enough intel to automatically suceed, anyways... Must be another error.

You realize the grate has been moved recently, and powdered rust is on the stones around the grate, imprinted with elvish bootprints. You point this out to the other demons in your squad, and they pry open the grate. Which way do you want to go: Into the grate or into the door?
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:47 am

Intelligence roll. Use a real Dice. OR if i can't choose that, Grate.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 pm

You head into the grate, and soon find yourself in the midst of a huge chamber. It seems as though you have found the elvish base! However, you and your men see that the elves are drawing thier weapons and preparing to attack...

Mass battle.

Elves (25)
Total HP: 580
Attack (Melee): D6
Attack (Missile): D4

Flameslash's Squadron (4)
Total HP: 180
Attack (Melee): D12
Attack (Missile): None

Multiply the attack by the number of people in the squad to get damage done.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:09 pm

12x4=48
After that my Squad retreat.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Your squad quickly kills three elves, and dodges the counterattack, running up the ladder to retreat into the room above. As the four of you look down, you see that the elves are beginning to climb up the ladder!

Hint: You are fire element, and the grate is metal...
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 pm

I replace the Grate and heat it up.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:23 pm

The grate immediately melts, causing it to fuse to the stones around it, penning the elves in. "You have rendered the entire band helpless, sir!" one of your men says.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:25 pm

"We need to kill them though. Report the scenario to the Leader."
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:29 pm

"Yessir!" One of the demon soldiers says, and hurries back up to the surface. You and the other two soldiers remain to guard the captives, who attempt to escape. Suddenly, and explosion rocks the room, and the grate is blow off of the ladder with such force that it imbeds itself into the cieling. As lone elf walks out, clothes in bright red clothing. "You are the leader that found us? Fine. I challenge you to a Flarin-Sho, a fire-duel."
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:43 am

Yes.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 am

You and the leader step into a drawn circle in the center of the floor. His fists begin to burn with flaming fury, ready to attack. You immediately flick your wrist, and a flaming blade sprouts from your palm, made of pure white fire. The two of you stare at each other for a moment, and then it begins. The leader charges towards you, hius flaming fists just barely grazing your arm. Your retalitory strike catches him in the back, opeining up a large wound which carterizes instantly. The leader backs off, and stamps the ground. The floow begins to shake, and the leves and your demons immediately run as the floor begins to turn to magam beneath your feet. The magam doesn't harm you, but the arena is now a large pit of fire. The leader pauses for a moment, giving you time to think of what to do next.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 am

Teach him how throwing a Flaming Axe at your opponents large head can help.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next