Dragonchampion's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 am

The member 'Flameslash' has done the following action : Die Roll

'D6' : 6
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

http://CL@chadloomis.com

Back to top Go down

The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 am

The axe bursts into flame, and the axe speeds straight towards the elf. The elf tries to dodge, but the axe gets him in a perfect hit.

CRITICAL: x4 multiplier!

The axe does 12 damage normally, but the critical causes him to take 48, wounding him harshly. The elf retaliates by throwing a set of flaming bolts, but their power is weak, as his Soul Energy is depleted. (Spells require Soul Energy, when you are out, your spells take a -50% penalty.) The lef howls in primal rage, and charges you.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Dragonchampion Chronicles Story Thread Flameslash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 am

I propel myself towards him with Fire and rip out my Axe. As i speed past i lodge my axe into his back, spin round and stab him.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:18 am

The elf collapses to the ground from your blows, and the rest of his soldiers catter. The two demon soldiers behind you look amazed. "That was incredible!" They say, and you soon are talking to the Commander of the Demon soldiers. "Good job. Here is your pay, as well as a bonus of fifty coins." As he pays you, the ground begins to shake, and the sounds of battle can be heard in the distance. "That's coming from the Dragon Fireclan. What's going on?" The Commander says. You take the Demon armor he hands you, and puts the coins in your pouch.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 am

''I'm investigating it!''
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 am

You head through the Demonlands, aeventually coming to the Flameclan, a sect of dragons of fire. Thier home is in the center of a lava lake, and you can see something is wrong.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:43 am

WHAT is wrong?
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Dragon's fire blasts periodically throughout the Caln's caves, and you can hear thwe shouts of men or elves in the distance. Someone is attacking the dragons!
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:30 pm

I RUSH IN!!!
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:38 pm

You fins yourself surrounded by humans dressed in black. The dragons are being fought by a set of them, and a few are leading the efforts. Your attack catches the dragons by surprise, and kills three, allowing one fo the dragons to easpace. The dragon nodds to you, and you see it is a female. You and her attack at the same time, your efforts catching three more before they react, drawign their weapons as they charge you. You simply use your magic to lift some of the lava from the lake onto the ground, and they melt in the Burning magma.

You and the dragons soon have the rest of their kind free, and the leader, a wizened old dragon walked forward. "You have saved our clan. As a reward, please, one of our females, Mearia, is going to have her eggs soon. She would like to give you one of here eggs.

You thank the dragons kindly, and walk to Mearia's cave, and you see it is the dragon that you saved first. "Thank you for saving me, and my people. Please, my children will be born soon. Wait here for a day, and my smallest, Fireheart, will be yours."

You thank Mearia, and say that you do not need a reward, but she simply smiles with her huge, sharp teeth. "Your refusal of my gift is my assurace that it is meant for you. Please, stay and wait."

Sure enough, in a day, you help Mearia lay her eggs, and she gives you one whose shell shimmers like a ruby. After explaining to you about the Dragonmaster's Keep, you walk out of the cave, and hear from the elder. "You have a long way to go, and we feel you will not make it to the Keep before the dragon hatches. We will teleport you. Hold still..."

In an instant, you find yourself in the middle of a large castle. Everyone is crowded around a huge bubble in the ground, and you see time has stopped. In the center of the bubble is a human, an elf, and another Demon. The Demon has a long, sharp black sword, and is frozen with his gaze on the human. Nearby, you see two dragons fighting each other, a large black one and a green one, and the black one has the green one pinned. You step into the arena, and you hear a voice in your head:

"Choose your side, and your fate."

!!!!!!!!!!LEVEL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!DRAGONMASTER CONVERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merged with Windkin's; this is now a dual story. Whoever is on makes the desicions for both of you, and as such, you both get experience.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameslash Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

I don't know the rules of the place or the situation so i walk away and inform an Elder.
Flameslash
Flameslash
New Recruit
New Recruit

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm

The Elders cannot interefere with a duel, and post in Windkin's.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Admin

Character Card
Exp:
Pack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2